- NOTE: The submission link for the Late-Breaking Poster Session has changed from the prior URL. Please use this link for any remaining submissions.
- We have extended the deadline for Late-Breaking Poster and Abstract Submissions to Monday, October 2nd.
- Interested in having the latest announcements arrive directly to your inbox? Subscribe to the CogSIMA mailing list to receive news, information, important details and dates, and highlights using this link: Subscribe
- We have opened a LATE-BREAKING Poster and Abstract submission window for students and other CogSIMA community members with early stage research to share. You can submit your application HERE
- CogSIMA 2023 Registration is NOW LIVE. To learn more and purchase tickets, go HERE
- Accepted Paper Formatting Updates – Accepted paper authors who need to make updates to their papers to match “camera ready” formatting guidelines should update their already submitted EasyChair paper with the new copy rather than re-submit or email the changes directly to the technical programming committee.
October 16-20, 2023
Welcome to Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love!
In its 13th year, the Conference on Cognitive and Computational Aspects of Situation Management (CogSIMA) is heading to the first Capital of the United States: CogSIMA 2023 will take place between October 16-20 at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA.
The CogSIMA conference series provides an annual venue for presenting multi-disciplinary research on complex heterogeneous dynamical systems – of interacting humans, machines, computer agents and/or networks – whose individual and/or collective behavior depends on their situation awareness.
Examples of systems include command and control systems, disaster monitoring and recovery systems, human-robot teams, physical and cyber security situation awareness systems, intelligent transportation systems, health care medical situation control systems, and many others.
Common to these systems is the need to adequately perceive, reflect, act, and communicate according to the current situation and expected changes – both in the environment and within the systems themselves.
The CogSIMA conferences are aimed at researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government, with a wide variety of backgrounds and experience including computer science, human factors, cognitive science, modeling and simulation, robotics, and systems engineering.
Call for Papers: https://2023.cogsima.org/index.php/submissions/
Paper submissions will be handled via EasyChair: Here
For guidelines on submission format, please visit the EasyChair Author instructions here
Responding to many requests, the paper submission dates have been extended:
- Regular Papers due: July 01, 2023
- Poster Presentations due: July 01, 2023
- Workshop and Tutorial Proposals due: June 10, 2023
- Acceptance Notification: August 01, 2023
- Camera Ready due: August 25, 2023
- Hotel Room Reservation (at Group Rate) due: TBD
- The submission deadline has been extended to JULY 1st
- Missed the Special Event? You can watch the entire panel discussion for FREE on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbTzrt77js. Make sure to like the video and subscribe for more content to come!
- CogSIMA Special Event: CogSIMA at NEBEC – The CogSIMA community will be participating at the Northeast Bioengineering Conference (NEBEC) being hosted by Drexel University from March 30th to April 1st. The talk, titled “The Technologies Needed to Advance Personalized Medicine” will take place on April 1st from 1-4PM EST and is FREE for all NEBEC attedees. For more details, see: https://www.nebec.org/2023-CogSIMA.pdf
For questions concerning CogSIMA 2023 contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!
Please stay tuned for further updates!
Interested in having the latest announcements arrive directly to your inbox? Subscribe to the CogSIMA mailing list to receive news, information, important details and dates, and highlights using this link: Subscribe
Want to support the CogSIMA community? The CogSIMA nonprofit accepts charitable donations that go towards special events, conference planning, and keeping the lights on. Make your donation today: